Still waiting after one month ago the bank saying there would be an appraisal ordered within a few days. It has also been almost 4 months since we started the process. I know it can be done in 2 months if the other parties do their part without procrastinating. If Jake loses his job we're sunk, but then maybe the bank would get the picture. Not sure if I've said this before, but we have next to no savings. They are sucking us dry, but we will never miss a payment if we are able to pay. We don't think it is right to stop paying just to stop paying, but the bank is taking advantage of that.
We will homeschool so I will begin planning for the fall a simple curriculum for a 3 year old. We are going the Montessori route. This includes setting up a room that is suitable for children. Kid sized everything. If we move at least I will have all the supplies. I will just have to set it all up somewhere else.
We continue to rest on God's direction. There is a good reason we are waiting. It's hard, but I try to think that maybe the longer we wait the greater blessing we have in the end.