June 30, 2011

On We Wait!

Why do they call it a short sale?  I mean I knew that it wasn't going to be short, but I was hoping we could be out of this place within 6 months and it's been over 3.

Now that I am 10 weeks pregnant I'm getting really anxious and worried that we'll be moving when I'm 8 months pregnant or with a new born.

These days have really taught me to live in the moment and to be thankful for the small things, like feeling the baby move already and my 3 year old saying "I love you mommy and daddy" over and over.

We have a choice every moment to be grateful or to grumble.  I want to choose to be grateful. There is so much more life there. I'm thankful to have a husband that looks at the positive to help me from becoming the grumbler.

On we wait! I hope to post news (good or bad!) soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment so I can connect with you! Especially if you are a Michigan farming housewife! I have a lot to learn from you!