September 12, 2011

Move in ready!

In the previous post I listed what we needed to do to make the new home liveable.  We have done all things shy of finishing the kids/guest bath walls (ran into issues with the paneling) and getting the tubs ready for use.

We are doing the big move tomorrow and hoping to have all the little things over by the end of the week. Jake took the week off last week and built beds and an entertainment center. The home is already looking quite cozy and I'm looking forward to organizing all our things, as tedious as it can be. :)

Once settled I will be posting some after pictures of what we have done to the place in the last 5-6 weeks.

The short sale is moving along.  We have had one showing despite not even being on the market yet.  I am glad we will be showing a just vacated home.  Our short sale negotiator has informed us that we would have a investor who would buy the home, but we hope and prefer the home to go to a family so the home is not sitting vacated like so many are these days. It is nice to know that this chapter could be coming to a close shortly.

Now I am off to crank the music and pack the last of our things for the move tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment so I can connect with you! Especially if you are a Michigan farming housewife! I have a lot to learn from you!